Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Panregional Advertising and Media Summit
The Panregional Advertising and Media Summit is a must attend event for marketers and media properties targeting the Latin American consumer. The Summit, organized by Portada (www.portada-online.com), will take place on June 4th,. 2009 at Miami’s prestigious Mandarin Oriental Hotel (for event registration and Hotel reservation see the bottom of this article).
Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Event:
1. Learn about the Latin American Advertising and Marketing Plans of a Global Premium Drinks Business
Keynote speech: “Latin America's Emerging Middle Class: Opportunities for a Global Premium Drinks Business”, (“Ed”) Pilkington, Marketing & Innovation Director, Latin America & Caribbean at Diageo will detail how Diageo organizes its Marketing, and brand units in Latin America.
2 Learn How to Reach Spanish-speakers Online
Behavioral targeting, search, contextual targeting, re-targeting, day-part and language targeting: What does this all mean? Igal Rubinstein, Founder of S.com.mx, Giacomo Bertaina, Digital Strategy Director, McCann Worldgroup and Vinicius Losacco, Marketing Director Latin America, Warner Brothers, will present case studies detailing successful digital campaigns.
3. Get an in-depth Look into Luxury Goods Advertising targeting Latin Americans
Panelists including Myriam Duhau, Latin American Marketing Manager of Salvatore Ferragamo and Natalia Vasco, SVP Managing Director of MPG International, will discuss what media mix they need going forward.
4. Learn about the pro's and cons of the Panregional Media Buy from the perspective of a large IT company
5. Analyze Usage of Online Content in Spanish-Speaking Countries
6. Gauge how fast Advertising, Media and Content in the Spanish-speaking world are integrating
7. Meet the Executives who decide over significant Latin American advertising budgets.
8. Get the latest Consumer Research
9. Recognize top Panregional Advertising and Media Innovations at Portada’s Panregional Advertising and Media Awards.
10. Network with prospects and clients in the faboulous Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
In order to secure your spot and buy your ticket today, please go to: /conference/registration.aspx?cid=4
HOTEL RESERVATION INFO
Portada has secured a special rate of $179/night. Reservations have to be booked by May 13, 2009. Call the Mandarin Oriental Hotel’s reservation department at 1-866-888-6780 (from outside the U.S. call 1-305 913-8383) and mention “Portada” when making reservations.
The following Companies are premium sponsors of the Panregional Advertising and Media Summit: Grupo de Diarios America (www.gda.com) (Leader Sponsor Plus), NxtbookMedia (http://www.nxtbookmedia.com) (Leader Sponsor) and Zinio (www.zinio.com) (Distinguished Sponsor).
Trackback from your site.