Early Bird for Panregional Summit Expires Today! [2-B]
For people who were not in their offices last week, we extended the early bird until COB today. Click here and register for only $199 (Take advantage of it, its $299 from tomorrow onward).
10 Opportunities to take Advantage of by Attending the Event!
1. Learn about the Latin American Advertising and Marketing Plans of a Global Premium Drinks Business. ("Ed") Pilkington, Marketing & Innovation Director, Latin America & Caribbean, Diageo. In his Keynote Speech on ”Latin America’s Emerging Middle Class: Opportunities for a Global Premium Drinks Business” Pilkington will detail how Diageo organizes its Marketing, and brand units in Latin America. In addition, he will explain how concepts like “Premiumlization”, “Innovation” and “Local brands” apply to Diageo’s global drink business.
2. Connect with Spanish-speakers online. Behavioral targeting, search, contextual targeting, re-targeting, day-part and language targeting: What does this all mean? Igal Rubinstein, Founder and Executive Director of S.com.mx, Giacomo Bertaina, Digital Strategy Director, Universal McCann Worldgroup andVinicius Losacco, Marketing Director Latin America, Warner Brothers, will present case studies detailing their successful online media campaigns. Get the latest online consumer research insights from Alex Banks, Director of Latin America, ComScore.
3. Meet the Executives who decide over significant Latin American Advertising Budgets. Network with top Marketers from sectors including: Luxury Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods, Financial Services, Information Technology and Entertainment Industries.
4. Get an in-depth Look into Luxury Goods Advertising targeting Latin American Audiences. Panelists including Miriam Duhau, Latin American Marketing Manager of Salvatore Ferragamo will discuss why newspapers and magazines have been the classical vehicle for luxury advertisers and what media mix they need going forward.
5. Gage how fast the Advertising, Media and Content Businesses in the Spanish-speaking world are Integrating and What it means for Your Business. “The Increasing Integration of the Media and Advertising Business in the Spanish-Speaking World”, a presentation by Cynthia Evans’, Managing Director at GroupM/Mediaedge:cia..
6. Learn about the Pro’s and Cons of the Panregional Media Buy. When does it makes sense to make a decentralized national buy? When is it advisable to buy Latin American media from a one-stop shop (Miami) agency? Hear Franklin Vargas, Director Latin American Marketing, Genius, presenting: “The pros and cons of the Panregional Media Buy from the perspective of a large IT company”.
7. Gain a Step up on the Competion with the latest Insights on Usage of Online Content in Spanish-Speaking Countries: Alexandra Salomon, VP International Marketing, Zinio, will explain how online content usage in Latin America differs from other regions of the world.
8. Get the latest Research on Latin American Consumers. Hear from top Researcher Jimena Urquijo, TGI Latina, which current trends are affecting the Latin American Consumer. Which factors correlate with media consumption: Health-Wellness Trends, Financial Crisis, Corporate Responsibility and environment? And more…
9. Recognize top Panregional Advertising and Media Innovations and get to know the Winners of the Portada Panregional Advertising and Media Awards.
10. Network with new prospects, clients and your peers in Miami’s Mandarin Oriental Hotel. A luxurious and sophisticated taste of Asian serenity in exhilarating Miami. Guests enjoy beautiful bay views, the pleasures of a private beach and exotic, soothing spas.
Click here to register!
Trackback from your site.