Register at Early Bird Rate to the Latin American Advertising and Media Summit
Amazing rate at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel!
To make your Miami trip more convenient and very enjoyable, Portada has secured a rate of $179 at the luxurious Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Reservations at this preferred rate have to be booked by May 1, 2009. Please call the Mandarin's reservation department at 1-866-888-6780 (from outside the U.S. call 1-305 913-8383) and mention the name of the group (Portada) when making reservations.
Program highlights include:
Keynote: Edward Pilkington, Marketing & Innovation Director Latin America & Caribbean at Diageo. Pilkington will detail how Diageo organizes its Marketing, and brand units in Latin America. In addition, he will explain how concepts like “Premiumlization”, “Innovation” and “Local brands” apply to Diageo’s global drink business. Diageo’s Latin American sales amount to $1.3 billion and it spends more than 10% of that amount in marketing and advertising targeting Latin America’s middle and upper classes.
Other high profile speakers include:
- Cynthia Evans, Managing Director at GroupM/Mediaedge:cia, Director of Research of Latin America, Account Director Colgate
- Giacomo Bertaina, Digital Strategy Director, McCann Worldgroup, Miami
- Vinicius Losacco, Marketing Director Latin America, Warner Brothers
- Guillermo Morrone, VP Marketing Head Consumers and National Accounts, Mastercard Worldwide
- Jimena Urquijo, VP Business Development TGI Latina
- Franklin Vargas, Director Latin American Marketing, Genius
To see the complete schedule, please click here.
Trackback from your site.