How To Reach Latin American Consumers & The Panregional Media Buy (2009)
Miami, June 4th, 2009 - Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Portada's Panregional Media and Advertising Summit will focus on digital marketing and publishing to Latin American Audiences. The event will put together marketers, media buyers and media executives interested in reaching middle and upper income Latin American consumers.
To download the Conference Program, click here.
Highlights of the one-day conference include:
- Latin America’s Emerging Middle Class: Opportunities for a Global Premium Drinks Business, by Edward ("Ed") Pilkington, Marketing & Innovation Director, Latin America & Caribbean, Diageo
- The Pros and Cons of the Panregional Media Buy from the perspective of a large IT company, presented by Franklin Vargas, Director Latin American Marketing, Genius.
- Luxury Goods Advertising: Panelists including Diego Steechi, Latin American Marketing Director for Salvatore Ferragamo and Rosa Pilar Rivas, CMO at Oli will discuss why newspapers and magazines have been the classical vehicle for luxury advertisers and what media mix they need going Forward.
- The Increasing Integration of the Media Business in the Spanish-Speaking World by Cynthia Evans, Managing Director at GroupM/Mediaedge:cia.
- Mastercard Case Study: "Why is Mastercard's Latin American Priceless Campaign a continued success?" by Guillermo Morrone, VP Marketing Head Consumers and National Accounts, Mastercard.
- Usage of Online Content in Spanish-Speaking Countries: Alexandra Salomon, VP International Marketing, Zinio, will explain how online content usage in Latin America differs from other regions of the world.
- New Ways to target Spanish-speakers Online: Behavioral targeting, search, contextual targeting, re-targeting, day-part and language targeting: What does this all mean? Igal Rubinstein, Founder and Executive Director of S.com.mx, Giacomo Bertaina, Digital Strategy Director, Universal McCann Worldgroup andVinicius Losacco, Marketing Director Latin America, Warner Brothers, will present case studies detailing their successful online media campaigns.
Trackback from your site.