Senior Diageo Executive to Provide Keynote Address at Latin American Advertising Summit
Edward Pilkington, Marketing & Innovation Director Latin America & Caribbean at Diageo, is going to be the keynote speaker at Portada’s Panregional Advertising and Media Summit on June 4th in Miami.
The high quality event will take will take place in the prestigious Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Miami’s Brickell Key. Portada has secured a rate of $179 per night for attendees of the Summit.
Latin America amounts to 25% of the global Johnnie Walker business and is a very important market for other Diageo brands including Smirnoff, Baileys, J&B, José Cuervo, and Guinness. Mr. Pilkington will detail how Diageo’s marketing and advertising platforms are reaching out to the emerging Latin American middle class and whether the current economic downturn is threatening this positive consumer landscape.
In addition, to Diageo’s Pilkington, the exciting speaker lineup also includes the following Client side Marketers, Agency Executives and Experts:
- Alex Banks, Director of Latin America, ComScore
- Giacomo Bertaina, Digital Strategy Director, McCann Worldgroup Miami
- Cynthia Evans, MD at GroupM/Mediaedge:cia, Director of Research of Latin America, Account Director Colgate
- Vinicius Losacco, Marketing Director Latin America, Warner Brothers
- Guillermo Morrone, VP Marketing, Mastercard Worldwide
- Rosa Pilar Rivas, CMO, Oli
- Diego Steechi, Latin American Marketing Director, Salvatore Ferragamo
- Igal Rubinstein, Founder and Executive Director of S.com.mx, a Mexican online insurance website.
- Alexandra Salomon, VP International Marketing, Zinio
- Jimena Urquijo, VP Business Development TGI, Latina
- Franklin Vargas, Director Latin American Marketing, Genius
- En Castellano! To go to the Conference website in Spanish please click here.
Take advantage of the early bird and secure your ticket today for only $199 here.
Trackback from your site.