A heads up about Portada´s own Conferences:
- “Getting it Right: Connecting with the Hispanic Consumer
3rd Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference - Award Lunch & Networking Function” will take place on September 23, 2009 in New York City.
The Conference highlights will include:
- Clients from Major CPG, Telco and Retail Companies will explain why it is crucial for Corporate America to reach the Hispanic Consumer during times of economic contraction.
- Candid Advice from both general market and Hispanic marketers on how to sell Advertising into 2010, the Year the New Hispanic Census will be published.
- Content: Research on New preferences and delivery mechanisms.
- Hispanic Online Ad Networks: the latest Trends.
- A look at How Emerging New Technologies (Mobile, Digital Platform etc) can help publishers and advertisers reach Hispanic consumers as never before.
- Recognition of industry pioneers, innovators and their campaigns at the Hispanic Digital and Print Media Awards Luncheon. Plus network with your peers and new prospects in a friendly environment in the heart of New York City.
- Analysis of why Print Media Matters more than ever in order to reach Spanish-speaking audiences.
Register here at the special early bird price!
- Panregional (Latin American) Advertising and Media Summit, Miami, June 4, 2009
The program is shaping up nicely. Major clients and top-notch experts will share their view! For more info, click here.
The following Conferences of interest to Portada readers will take place during the month of March:
- Horowitz Associates 9th Annual Multicultural Media for Multicultural America Forum
March 10, 2009
Horowitz Associates, New York City, Hilton New York
- NAHP 24th Annual National Convention & Business Expo
March 11 - 14, 2009
National Association of Hispanic Publications, McAllen, Texas.
- Re:think 2009: The ARF Annual Convention + Expo
March 30–April 1, 2009
The Advertising Research Foundation, The Marriot Marquis, NYC
No one can predict the future, but prepartion is everything. Re:think has the tools to guide you. Re:think 2009, the ARF 55th Annual Convention + Expo, is where forward-thinking companies will gather for three seminal days on three transformative issues essential to the systemic change advertisers, agencies, media and research companies must make now.
- AHAA 2009 Spring Conference
March 31 - April 2, 2009
Association of Hispanic Advertising Agencies, Caesars Palace Las Vegas, NV.
Trackback from your site.