Top 8 Things to Look forward to at Portada’s Digital and Print Media Conference [2-A]
Why you can’t afford to miss this year’s conference…
1) Over 30 Industry Leaders in the Media Buying and Planning Community sharing their knowledge and providing how-to advice for publishers and advertisers. To view the complete list of Speakers Click Here.
2) Rigorous Investigation of the industry's most relevant topics: Language issues, Accountability, Reach, ROI, Case Studies, Media Modelling and more…
3) Two Breakout Sessions allowing you to talk with experts about the challenges and opportunities in:
- Mobile Marketplace
- Online Video Arena.
4) A look at Emerging Technologies can help publishers and advertisers reach Hispanic and Latin American consumers as never before (Digital Publications, Digital Newsstands, Mobile tagging etc…)
5) Insights from major players on the current financing and M&A climate in Hispanic Digital and Print Media
6) Network with New Prospects in the heart of New York City at the Altman Building, a luxurious world-class venue.
7) Special Sessions on how to weather challenging times in:
- Big Box Retail Advertising
- Healthcare Media and Advertising
-Consumer Packaged Goods Advertising.
8) Advice on How to Sell Advertising into 2009 from Top Marketing and Agency Execs.
Register now for just $449! Take advantage of this special offer, ending soon!
To see the Conference's Sponsors and Media Partners click here.
Trackback from your site.