Early Bird Expires Today: Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference & Network/Award Dinner
Confirmed speakers include:
- Craig Desens, Chief Development Officer, NSA Media
- Tim Hahn, Director of Interactive, Latinworks
- Beth Fidoten, Print Director, Initiative Media
- Marti Frucci, Managing Director, DeSilva & Phillips
- Robert Nolan, Managing Partner Halyard Capital
- John Paton, CEO Impremedia
- Daniel Villarroel, Director Multi-Ethnic Marketing, Maybelline & Garnier
- Sacha Xavier, Group Media Director, Avenue A-Razorfish
Make sure that you register and save $360 by taking advantage of the early bird that expires today. Click here to buy your ticket now!
The conference will conclude with the first-ever Hispanic Digital and Print Media Awards Dinner, sponsored by Batanga. To nominate Candidates in 9 different categories, please click here
For sponsorship Opportunities
Portada's Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference is a high-profile brand that is highly respected in the Hispanic and Latin American Advertising and Publishing world. Portada is currently offering customized sponsorship opportunities for your company to share in the success of this year's event. For information on how to align your brand with this high-profile conference, please e-mail Annette Fielman at Annette@portada-online.com or contact her at (631) 470-2253.
The following companies already have signed up as Premium Sponsors of the Second Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference & Networking/Awards Dinner: Impremedia Digital (Platinum), Starmedia (Gold), MediaSpace Solutions (Silver Sponsor), JumpTV (Bronze), Todobebe (Bronze), Alloy Access (Bronze) and Batanga (Sponsor of the Hispanic Digital and Print Media Awards Dinner).
Media Partners: Ethnic Events, Grupo Entrada, Hispanic Professional Networking Group and Hispanic Trending.
Trackback from your site.