AOL Latino Goes Free [2-A]
December 4, 2006
AOL Latino Goes Free
AOL Latino has announced that, starting today, its Spanish language web service will be available for free.
Some of the available features will be:
- AOL Latino email with antivirus and spam protection that update automatically
- Parental Controls for monitoring and time-setting limits.
- The new English search engine AOL Search with FullView, enhanced by Google, for high-speed users to search for the best that broadband has to offer including relevant multimedia results – videos, picture, sound clips, local results and more.
- An online digital photo service “AOL Latino Fotos” which offers registered users unlimited space to save and share photos.
- Message boards and a personalized blogs area that allows users to stay connected with friends and family across the country.
The site will also feature exclusive performances by some of the most popular Latino stars, like Ricky Martin and Daddy Yankee in a series called “Sesiones @ AOL.”
Trackback from your site.