UTEP organizes First Emerging Faces in Hispanic Advertising Conference
The first Emerging Faces in Hispanic Advertising Conference organized by the University of Texas El Paso took place last October 25-28 in El Paso (Texas). The conference brought together the professional advertising industry and academia and created an opportunity to foster dialogue among students, faculty, and industry specialists.
The main issues covered at the conference were:
- Hispanic Women as Consumers
- Understanding the Voting Power of Hispanics
- The power of Language when talking to the Hispanic Consumer
- Hispanic Teens: their thoughts, their choices, their growing importance
- Emerging Market Research Opportunities for Hispanic Advertising
Speakers included: Jackie Bird, president and CEO of Winglatino in New York, Pablo Buffagni, VP & Creative Director of Conill Advertising in Los Angeles, Jaime Castillo, Political Editor & Metro Columnist of San Antonio Express News (San Antonio), Lorena Chambers, CEO of Chambers Lopez & Gaitan LLC in Airlington, VA, Jay Moncada, Chief Strategy Offier and VP of Bromley Communications in San Antonio and Marcos Baer, publisher of Portada.
Trackback from your site.