- The Letizia Ad Team hired Thomas Chavez as director of the Hispanic advertising department of this Las Vegas (NV) based full service ad agency agency.
- Isabella Sanchez formerly Sr. VP Director of Media Services at The Bravo Group in Miami has joined Tapestry to become the VP Managing Director of the Miami office, which opens June 1, 2006.
- Cruz/kravetz:IDEAS announced the promotion of Susan Pérez to Media Director. Effective immediately, Susan will oversee the media department's entire slate of planning and buying initiatives for all national and regional agency clients. She will supervise all buying and planning for the agency's expanding client profile that now includes Wellpoint, its subsidiaries, and IDT Financial, among others.
- Aida Bardales last week was appointed editor of Críticas (“An English Speakers Guide to the latest Spanish-language titles”). Carmen Ospina, Bardales's predecessor as Críticas's editor, recently left Críticas. Bardales joins Críticas from Rayo, a division of HarperCollins Publisher, where she worked as an editor.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, has hired Amy Chown as Vice President of Marketing. Chown will be responsible for leading all aspects of the Marketing Department, including creative, research, internet, branding, public relations, events, sponsorships and product support. Chown joins the AJC from The Tampa Tribune where she had been Marketing Director for the past four years.
- Jesús del Toro is the new editorial director of Diarios Rumbo. He replaces Gabriel Sama. In addition, Jonathan Friedland, VP of editorial product development, will be replaced by Carlos Puig, the former managing editor of Rumbo's Houston edition.
Trackback from your site.