Poder and BCG Honor Best in Business
This past Friday, Poder magazine, in conjunction with the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) hosted its annual awards ceremony at the Ritz-Carlton in Coconut Grove, Florida.
The awards honor excellence in business leadership throughout the Americas and the world by recognizing business leaders whose actions have had profound impacts on the business community at large.
This year's honorees are:
- Art Collectors Don and Mera Rubell
- Grupo Saieh Chairman of the Board Alvaro Saieh
- Valorem Vice.chairman of the Board Javier Aguirre
- Banco Itau Board member Roberto Teixeira da Costa
- Cemex US Operations President Gilberto Peréz
The ceremony was hosted by TV personality Myrka Dellanos and Persident of Poder Hispanic Group Dan Garza.
Trackback from your site.