The Week in Review
- Rumbo newspapers has announced a refocused strategy to grow its network of Texas Spanish-language newspapers consisting of free street distribution, home delivery, and increased circulation.
- Tu Ciudad Magazine Debuts Spring Fashion Issue.
- As of March 2006 El Especial and El Especialito Newspapers will launch El Especialito Union Newspaper reaching the Elizabeth, Union, Rahway, Roselle and Roselle Park areas of Union County, New Jersey.
- The Herald will launch a new Spanish language weekly newspaper La Raza del Noroeste (The People of the Northwest) and will begin publication on April 21st with an initial run of 20,000 copies.
- Dodge prepares launch of 2007 Dodge “Caliber,” with Hispanic tagline: “Peso Ligero, Mucho
Caracter” (Lightweight, Lots of Character).
- El Puerto de Liverpool, owner of high-end department stores in Mexico, has hired three agencies to handle the promotions, public relations and Web site chores for the rollout of its new mail-order service targeting Mexican Americans.
Trackback from your site.