Hispanic Music and Entertainment Marketing Forum
New York City, Sept. 17, 2014 - Scholastic Auditorium & Greenhouse with Rooftop Terrace
Portada’s Hispanic Music and Entertainment Marketing Forum will take place on September 17, 2014 in the Scholastic Building on 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 (Broadway between Prince and Spring in NYC's SOHO district).
The Forum can be sponsored and attended in combination with Portada’s 8th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference which takes place in the same venue on September 18, 2014.
The Forum will provide a comprehensive overview of the evolving Hispanic music and entertainment marketing landscape. Diﬀerent music genres as a key way to connect with Hispanic audiences will be explored. Successful sponsorship and music subscription models will be analyzed.
The main purpose of the event is to further the understanding among marketers about the key role Music and Entertainment can play to reach out to the Hispanic consumer.
Check out the #Portada14 Program and Agenda!
• Latin Music Genres, what works where and why
• Celebrity endorsement models
• Making the audience feel it with Experiential and Grassroots Marketing
• The crucial role of mobile media in Hispanic Music consumption
• The latest intelligence about Hispanic Music Subscription and Advertising revenue models
• Viva la Musica: How Social Media ampliﬁes and shapes music and entertainment messages
- Manny Gonzalez, Senior Director-Multicultural, Moet Hennessy
- Daniel Villaroel, Director Multiethnic Marketing, Maybelline New York and Garnier