The first day of #Portada15 (Sept. 16 &Sept. 17, 2015 in NYC) will be all about Sports Marketing and insights and best practices on how best to use sports content to connect with the exploding Hispanic demographic! The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum can be attended independently or in combination with the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference which takes place in the same venue on Sept. 17.
What you will learn:
• The main sports events/properties over the next 4 years and how your brand should take advantage of them.
• Brand new insights about the Hispanic soccer fan and new ways to engage them
• Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, Football or something else?What sports drives Multicultural passions the most and why?
• Sports-Next: Wearables, Apps and Games. Fun, Health and Entertainment for the Multicultural Consumer.
Whom you will meet!
Everyone who matters in the multicultural and overall U.S. Sports Marketing scene.
• Key Brand Marketers
• Major sports media buyers at agencies
• Top-notch content developers
• Senior Sports Media and Marketing Researchers
Expect the best content and unparalelled networking opportunities with key U.S and U.S. Hispanic Sports Marketing executives from the brand, agency and media side and much more...
- Pattie Falch, Director Sponsorships & Events, Heineken USA
- Juan Pablo Gonzalez, Sr. Brand Manager, U.S. Hispanic Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Manuel Campos, Hispanic Marketing Director, Sprint....more pathbreaking Speakers to be announced soon!
- Mariela Ure, SVP, Hispanic Segment Strategy, Wells Fargo....more pathbreaking Speakers to be announced soon!