8th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference
New York City, Sept. 18, 2014 - Scholastic Auditorium & Greenhouse with Rooftop Terrace
Participate in Portada’s flagship Hispanic conference, which annually brings together the brightest minds in Hispanic marketing and media to discuss the latest trends and changes in the marketplace. Benefit from the best content and networking opportunities available in the marketplace! Building on the resounding success of prior editions, #Portada14 will be the best ever!
Program and Agenda available for download soon!
Join the conversation at #Portada14
• Are your Total Market efforts enough to really engage Hispanic audiences?
• Social Media: Best Practices from a major player: Use of language, social habits vs. general market.
• The unending quest: New approaches on how national brands reach out to local audiences
• Brand New Research: What appeals to different generations of Hispanics (Boomers, Gen-Xers, Millennials)|
• The Hispanic Digital Video Explosion
• English dominant and Spanish dominant: Language preference in advertising/ media by age/ region
• Into the brain of a Media Planner: What goes through her mind?
• Retail Marketing-The magic mix: geographical and behavioral data.
• Programmatic Buying and Hispanic media: Much more than a buzzword
• Our popular Speed Networking Function!
- Keisha Andrews-Rangel, Managing Director, nTrigue media
- Isabella Sanchez, VP, Media Integration, Zubi Advertising
- Oscar Madrid, Director, Multicultural Marketing, Verizon
- Ana Lucia Soto, Media Manager, JC Penney
- Lyris Leos, Brand Marketing Strategy Director, JC Penney
- Cesar Sroka, Group Account Director, Omnicom Group
- Maria Lopez Knowles, CMO, Pulpo Media
(More to be announced soon...)