New York City, Sept. 26, 2013
Portada’s flagship annual Hispanic conference is an annual gathering of major decision makers in advertising, marketing and media from all over the United States. Emphasis will be put on how technologies can be leveraged to reach local audiences . CMO-level marketers and thought leaders will explain their perspectives on how best to reach the burgeoning Hispanic demographic. The Conference can be attended in combination with Portada’s Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum which takes place in the same venue on the day before (Sept. 25).
- Is Corporate America Latin ready?
- English-dominant Hispanics: Can they be efficiently reached via in-culture media?
- The State of the Art-Hispanic Media ROI Measurement Tools. What has been learned?
- Retailers 2014: The emerging power of "ethnic supermarkets and retailers"
- Trends in Digital Media: Online Video Advertising, Social Buying, Targeting
- Print Advertising Strategies: How and why print and digital convergence works
- CMO’s will discuss their Hispanic KPI’s
- Speed Networking (new refined concept!)
- Consumer Product Goods: Why and how CPG marketers should focus on the Hispanic consumer
- How can national advertisers best reach local audiences?
- New: Motivational Speaker
Testimonials from Past Events
"It is difficult to get a good conference populated these days. Portada did a fantastic job! Good speakers, good content, good contacts."
(Cynthia Evans, Managing Director - MEC.Latin America)
To align your brand with this prestigious event, please contact Kelley@portada-online.com
If you have an interesting topic in mind for a panel or presentation, Please contact our Conference Content team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write topic name, main points, and proposed speaker/panelists.
Will be posted soon.
Will be posted soon
Book Reservations Here
Alternative Self Parking