Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum
September 25th 2013, New York City
Portada’s Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum will take place on September 25 in New York City. The Forum will provide a comprehensive overview of the evolving Hispanic sports marketing landscape. The best speakers and thought leaders from the corporate, agency and media world will make the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum a memorable event. The Forum can be sponsored and attended in combination with Portada’s Seventh Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference which takes place in the same on September 26, 2013.
To align your brand with this prestigious event, please contact Kelley@portada-online.com
If you have an interesting topic in mind for a panel or presentation, Please contact our Conference Content team at email@example.com. Please write topic name, main points, and proposed speaker/panelists.
Key Topics to be explored by major Thought Leaders
- 2014 Soccer World Cup: Why sports content is crucial to connect with Hispanics, particularly in 2014.
- The rapidly changing Hispanic Sports marketing landscape. What it means for advertisers.
- The soccer craze: Best Practices in Soccer Marketing Campaigns.
- “Surprise” appearance by Hispanic sport celebrity!
- More topics to be announced soon….