And the Award Winners are…..
Portada’s Audience voted for 9 different categories in the 2012 edition of Hispanic Advertising and Media Awards. The Award Winners (see photo below) were announced last Thursday’s 6th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference.
The 2012 winners are:
- TOP CONTENT PROVIDER TO HISPANIC AUDIENCES
- TOP DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR
Emilio C Sanchez, President - Editor-in-Chief, Voxxi
- TOP HISPANIC PRINT ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN AND EXECUTION
- TOP HISPANIC PRINT MEDIA INNOVATION
Nexos Latinos Magazine
- TOP HISPANIC DIGITAL ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN PLAN AND EXECUTION
Lopez Negrete Communications - Dr. Seuss The Lorax
- TOP HISPANIC ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN – NEW
Universal Pictures' SAVAGES
- TOP HISPANIC DIGITAL MEDIA INNOVATION
- TOP MARKETER TO HISPANIC AUDIENCES – NEW
Mike Foley, Brand Manager, U.S. Hispanic and Exports, Post Foods
- TOP PRINT MEDIA PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR
Margaret Boller, President and Founder, Eclipse Marketing Services -- publisher of Nexos Latinos Magazine
Get ready for #Portada16 on Sept. 21 and 22 in New York City! The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum on September 21, and the 10th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on September 22 will provide you with the best Content and unparalleled networking opportunities to succeed in Multicultural America.
Trackback from your site.